Join the International Parents & Professionals Community (IPPC). Our monthly Parent & Professional Support Call is Tuesday, October 23rd. Topic: "Is There Something Wrong with My Child? Indicators Parents & Professionals need to be aware of”Have you ever worried that your child’s behaviors were just not typical, and you’re concerned that something might be wrong? Maybe you thought they would just grow out of it, but it’s still there (or maybe gotten worse). You’re wondering if this is ‘normal’? You’d like to get some more information, but you’re worried that your child will be labeled or need medication. This candid call will answer your questions. On this call I’ll share:
- Indicators that something is happening with your child and they may need more support
- Should you be concerned if things are fine at school, but your child acts out on you and his/her siblings
- What if your child is having lots of problems at school? I’ll share with you what you need to know to help your child at school
- Attention Deficit, Hyperactivity, Autism, Sensory Processing, Learning Disability, Anxiety, Depression? Are you confused and overwhelmed? It seems like everyone has their opinion about your child and you don’t know where to start to get help. I’ll share with you helpful information on finding support that’s aligned with your family values
- Are you worried about your child receiving a diagnosis, being labeled, or medicated? We’ll talk about your options so your child can get the help that he/she needs
- Plus, I will share tips on navigating the maze of professionals: what to look for in choosing a professional to help evaluate your child, what treatments may be beneficial for your child’s diagnosis, and what you do NOT want when you choose a professional to work with your child.