7 Creative Activities to Help Toddlers and Preschoolers Positively Identify and Express Their Emotions
November 13th, 2012
ARE YOU A PARENT OR PROFESSIONAL?
Join the International Parents & Professionals Community (IPPC) monthly Support Call Tuesday, November 27th. I’ll be speaking on the topic "7 Creative Activities to Help Toddlers and Preschoolers Positively Identify and Express Their Emotions
If you have a toddler or preschooler in your life then you are likely looking for tools to help children manage their big feelings? Perhaps you are looking for activities to engage your child and help them learn how to manage their behaviors? Maybe you are looking for creative support tools to teach children how to get along with others without hitting, screaming, and throwing a tantrum? The Creativity Queen has got you covered!
On this call I’ll share:
Seven creative activities to help children regulate their social interactions, emotions, and behaviors. These activities will encourage young children to:
- Express and communicate both verbally & non-verbally,
- Identify and express their feelings, asserting themselves in positive ways,
- Develop communication, problem solving, creativity and self-confidence,
- Positively interact with other children and reinforce appropriate behaviors,
- Participate in age-appropriate cooperative play, choosing positive behaviors,
- and guide children through problem-solving and conflict resolution solutions
You will leave this call with art activities and creative ideas to encourage positive healthy expression with young children. This call is F*R*E*E* to all IPPC members. Join us on this creative support call. Click here to learn more about our supportive community and all the resources for children and families
Tags: art activities for children, art activities for preschoolers, art activities for toddlers, art activities to help with feelings. art activities to help with behaviors, help my toddler with their behaviors, preschool activities, toddler big feelings